Computer (I.T.) Awareness for Bank Exams
Increase your computer knowledge with computer awareness questions and computer tests
Are you going to take the IBPS Bank PO / I.T. Officer or SBI Clerical Exam? Need to know how to prepare for the computer awareness section in Bank exams? Want some power-packed videos lessons, material and tests for computer awareness section?
Well, this course has the answers for you: Computer (I.T.) Awareness for Bank Exams course provides you with complete subject knowledge as well as practice material (including 100 computer awareness tests) that fully prepare you for the challenge of Bank PO exams.
Why should you take the ‘Computer Awareness’ section seriously?
- Computer Awareness helps in clearing IBPS Bank PO and SBI Clerical Exams written test
- Computer awareness questions are a substantial part of bank recruitment interviews.
- The 2000 computer awareness questions (20 each in 100 computer tests) in this course ensure solid practice and thorough revision for computer knowledge for bank exams
- Video lessons cover all the important aspects for computer awareness
- Basics of computers covered in this course
- You can also attempt these questions again. Repeated attempts ensure that you get all the computer awareness questions right when you give the actual exam
This ‘Computer Awareness for Banking Exams Course’ provides you with the following:
- 5 videos
- Downloadable Courseware: 5 PPTs + 5 PDFs
- 100 computer tests each having 20 computer awareness questions
Computer Awareness for Bank Exams covers:
- Essentials of Bank Computerization
- Computer Introduction
- Classification of Computer
- Development field of Computer
- Super Computer
- History of Computer
- Software handshaking
- Early electronic computer generation
- General Computer terms
- Payment system
- Electronic banking
- Internet banking
- Information Technology ACT
- Security of the Internet
Language of instruction: English